1. Well worth attending I had lost of ideas already, this forced me to carry out these tasks.
Steven Price, SFEL, 04.12.06
2. The course was very professionally presented with excellent back up and help when requested. The workshops were enjoyable as well as being informative.
John Lodge, SFEL, 04.12.06
3. Enjoyed the content and delivery of the course information.
P Webster, SFEL, 04.12.06
4. Thanks to Stuart, Rick and everybody at The Leadership Academy for a well thought out Programme
David Brothwell, Padley & Venables, 29.11.06
5. I would like to take this opportunity to express a personal thank you to The Leadership Academy and in particular Rick and Stuart
Leon Clarke, Presto International, 16.10.06
6. Thank you so much for a wonderful course.
Emma, James Brindley, 2006
7. To the gang – many, many thanks! It was highly informative, enlightening and entertaining.
Stan, James Brindley, 2006
8. Thanks Stuart and Co! It has been a great course – many enjoyable moments. Thanks.
Carolyn, James Brindley, 2006
9. Thanks for the course and opportunities to reflect on work, life and the universe …! Thank you.
Anne, James Brindley, 2006
10. Great time on the course, made me think. Thanks
Sharon, James Brindley, 2006
11. Many thanks for a great course
Dave, James Brindley, 2006
12. Thanks so much for the enthusiasm and wisdom
Megan, James Brindley, 2006
13. The course was well run and extremely easy to follow with all the backup and support I could have wished for.
Jackie O’Brien, Trustclean, 24.07.06
14. Really enjoyed the course, gained a lot of confidence, which shows me as a more professional person.
Jackie O’Brien, Trustclean, 24.07.06
15. Very useful, excellent support and guidance. Without doubt beneficial to myself and the company
Andy Skorin, Mayflower Technology Ltd, 24.07.06
16. Very informative and useful – especially to anyone working in a management role for the first time.
Mat Lister, Mayflower Technology Ltd, 24.07.06
17. I feel that this course will help me through the rest of my working life.
Mo Thoman, Mayflower Technology, 24.07.06
18. Having joined the course only because of a local funding opportunity I had a preconceived idea of the course. It was a very pleasant surprise to find out how rewarding and how much I have gained thanks to attending the programme.
Paul Rogers, Kennametal UK Ltd, 12.05.06
19. The programme and resulting workshops proved to be an interesting and informative insight into an aspect of the organisation that I work for that previously I would not have had much to do with.
It also inspired me to personally achieve more within my job and even possibly exceed those parameters imposed upon me by others.
Phil Miller, Firwood Paint, 12.05.06
20. I think the way in which The Leadership Academy deliver the course is excellent. Second to none. Very direct when required but light hearted and fun where possible. The different personalities of Rick and Stuart go well. I would recommend the course to anyone.
Claire Wright, Somero Enterprises Ltd, 10.05.06
21. Another great course that has benefited myself. Organised and well run with superb tutors.
Glyn Ellis, Shackell Edwards, 11.05.06
22. Just a quick note, to thank you and your team for your outstanding support during the year long NVQ course and for going out of your way to attend the presentation. We all gained a great deal from the course, but that was further enhanced by the very professional way it was delivered.
D Hampton, James Brindley School, November 2006
23. I would like to say that the help and support I have received from The Leadership Academy whilst doing both my NVQ Level 3 & 4 in Procurement has been second to none. The support and knowledge I have gained from my Assessor Stuart Klein has been exceptional, nothing has been too much trouble and he has always gone that extra mile.
So I would just like to say a BIG thank you to Stuart and all the staff at The Leadership Academy.
R Hobson, James Durrans & Sons, June 06