On completion of this module you will understand:
- Leadership and key relevant theoretical models/concepts
- The requirements for visionary leadership
- How to develop a personal leadership development plan
- Motivation and key relevant theoretical models/concepts
- How a leader can motivate their team members
- How to implement a strategy to improve your motivation
- Introduction to Leadership
- Leadership Authority
- Leadership Models
- Vision - the crucial ingredient
- Leadership Development Plan
- Motivation Theories
- Are You a Motivating Leader?
- Practical Motivation
- Target Setting and Motivation
- Leader Delegation
- Knowledge module test
Leadership and Motivation
Who is this module for?
Anyone in a leadership/management role or aspiring to a leadership/management role up to and including operational levels, currently leading/or likely to be leading people in a defined area of responsibility.
This module has been designed to provide the underpinning knowledge requirements for the 'leadership' units at levels 3 and 5 in the National Standards for Management, notably unit: B6.
You will recieve a 'Leadership Academy' certificate on completion of this module. The price for this unit is £77.00. Excl. VAT
Firstly, there's a video to give you a quick insight into using the website and learning material. Also before you can begin learning there's a personal learning diagnostic that will help the course cater for your individual needs. Please click into this and complete the questions you find there.
The Leadership Academy learning support can be accessed online, over the phone or in person. We'll be there with you every step of the way. We wish you all the best with this programme. Enjoy your learning!
By completing the following modules you will gain the relevant knowledge to complete the assessment questionnaires relevant to this award.