Online User Guide
NVQ Knowledge Modules
The full award programme includes the following assessment questionnaires made up of both Mandatory Units (M) and Optional Units (O):
- Unit B1 - Develop and Evaluate Operational Plans (M)
- Unit B6 - Provide Leadership and Direction (M)
- Unit C5 - Plan Change (M)
- Unit D2b - Work Productively With Colleagues (M)
- Unit D3a - Recruit Staff in Own Area of Responsibity (O)
- Unit D3b - Examine Staff Turnover Issues (O)
- Unit F3b - Monitor and Review Business Process (O)
- Unit C6 - Implement Change (O)
- Unit E6 - Develop Risk Assessment Plan (O)
- Unit D8/14 - Follow Disciplinary Procedures (O)
- Unit D6 - Plan, Allocate and Monitor (O)
- Unit D7 - Support Learning and Development (O)
- Unit D8 - Address Performance Problems Affecting Team Members (O)
- Unit D14 - Know How to Follow Disciplinary Procedures (O)
- Unit E1 - Manage A Budget (O)
- Unit E7 - Manage Health and Safety Across an Organisation (O)
- Unit F1 - Plan and Manage a Project (O)
- Unit E4 - Promote the Use of Technology (O)
- Unit E16 - Manage a Tendering Process (O)
- Unit F14 - Prepare for and Support Quality Audits (O)
- Unit F15 - Conduct a Quality Audit (O)
Diploma in Management Level 5 NVQ
If you are already Managing a Department/Team or are looking to become a Manager then this course is for you. You will normally have responsibility for the Department/Team targets and budget.
The programme will provide you with underpinning knowledge you need to manage resources, information and activities and to lead people effectively and efficiently. It will also enable you to "benchmark" your competence against the National Standards of Management.
The information on this page provides further details about the programme structure and content and how it will benefit you and your organisation.
On completion you will receive a Diploma in Management NVQ Level 5 (QCF). The price for this qualification is £1,497.00 Excl. VAT
Firstly, there's a video to give you a quick insight into using the website and learning material. Also before you can begin learning there's a personal learning diagnostic that will help the course cater for your individual needs. Please click into this and complete the questions you find there.
The Leadership Academy learning support can be accessed online, over the phone or in person. We'll be there with you every step of the way. We wish you all the best with this programme. Enjoy your learning!
Simply upload your evidence files here and add the notes to state which unit and sub-unit they refer to. It's as easy as locating a file on your computer to send as an email attachment.
Candidates registered on this programme will need to achieve a minimum of 38 credits and can achieve a maximum number of 43 credits, which must include a minimum of 21 credits at, or above, level 5.
Click into each of the units below to reveal more information and the assessment questionnaires for learners.