Online User Guide
NVQ Knowledge Modules
By completing the following modules you will gain the relevant knowledge to complete the assessment questionnaires relevant to this award.
- Leadership and Motivation (M)
- Personal Development (M)
- Managing Change (M)
- Managing Activities (M)
- Working Relationships (M)
- Profit, Loss and the Business (M)
- Health & Safety (M)
- Unit A2 - Manage Professional Development (M)
- Unit B5/D5 - Plan, allocate and monitor the work of a team and set objectives (M)
- Unit B6 - Provide Leadership and Direction (O)
- Unit B8b - Ensuring Compliance (O)
- Unit A1 - Manage Personal Development(O)
- Unit C1 - Supporting Team Members (O)
- Unit C6 - Implementing Change (O)
- Unit D2a - Working Relationships - Stakeholders (O)
- Unit D3a - Recruiting Staff (O)
- Unit D1 - Working Relationships - Colleagues (O)
- Unit D6 - Plan, Allocate & Monitor Work in Own Ares of Responsibility (O)
- Unit D7 - Support Learning & Development Within Own Area of Responsibility (O)
- Unit D8 - Address Performance Problems Affecting Team Members (O)
- Unit D8/14 - Know How to Follow Disciplinary Procedures (O)
- Unit D10 - Manage Conflict in a Team (O)
- Unit D11 - Lead and Manage Meetings (O)
- Unit D14 - Know How to Follow Disciplinary Procedures (O)
- Unit E6 - Develop & Implement a Risk Assessment Plan in Own Area of Responsibility (O)
- Unit F1 - Plan & Manage a Project (O)
- Unit F11 - Manage the Achievement of Customer Satisfaction (O)
Certificate in Management Level 3 NVQ
If you are already Supervising a Team or are looking to become a Supervisor this programme is for you.
The programme will provide you with underpinning knowledge you need to manage resources, information and activities and to lead people effectively and efficiently. It will also enable you to "benchmark" your competence against the National Standards of Management.
The information on this page provides further details about the programme structure and content and how it will benefit you and your organisation.
On completion you will receive a Certificate in Management NVQ Level 3 (QCF). The price for this qualification is £1,297.00 Excl. VAT
Firstly, there's a video to give you a quick insight into using the website and learning material. Also before you can begin learning there's a personal learning diagnostic that will help the course cater for your individual needs. Please click into this and complete the questions you find there.
The Leadership Academy learning support can be accessed online, over the phone or in person. We'll be there with you every step of the way. We wish you all the best with this programme. Enjoy your learning!
Simply upload your evidence files here and add the notes to state which unit and sub-unit they refer to. It's as easy as locating a file on your computer to send as an email attachment.
Candidates registered on this programme will need to achieve a minimum of 25 credits and can achieve a maximum number of 30 credits, which must include a minimum of 14 credits at, or above, level 3.
Click into each of the units below to reveal more information and the assessment questionnaires for learners.