Online User Guide
The full award programme includes the following modules made up of both Mandatory Units (M) and Optional Units (O):
- Unit B1 - Develop and Evaluate Operational Plans (M)
- Unit B6 - Provide Leadership and Direction (M)
- Unit C5 - Plan Change (M)
- Unit D2b - Work Productively With Colleagues (M)
- Unit D2a - Develop Working Relationships (O)
- Unit D3a - Recruit Staff in Own Area (O)
- Unit D3b - Examine Staff Turnover Issues (O)
- Unit D7 - Support Learning and Development (O)
- Unit D8 - Address Performance Problems Affecting Team Members (O)
- Unit D8b - Ensure Compliances Meet Requirements (O)
- Unit D14 - Know How to Follow Disciplinary Procedures (O)
- Unit F3b - Monitor and Review Business Process (O)
- Unit C6 - Implement Change (O)
- Unit E6 - Develop Risk Assessment Plan (O)
- Unit E7 - Manage Health and Safety (O)
- Unit D8/14 - Follow Disciplinary Procedures (O)
- Unit D6 - Plan, Allocate and Monitor (O)
- Unit E1 - Manage A Budget (O)
- Unit E4 - Promote the Use of Technology (O)
- Unit F1 - Plan and Manage a Project (O)
- Unit F11 - Manage the Achievement of Customer Satisfaction (O)
- Unit F15 - Conduct a Quality Audit (O)
Assessment Only Diploma in Management Level 5 NVQ
Welcome to the assessment only online learning programme for the Diploma in Management Level 5 NVQ. Here's an overview of the course and a few hints and tips to help you get started.
On this course, you will be assessed to the National Standards of Management NVQ Level 5 and will gain a Diploma in Management NVQ Level 5 Qualification. This price for this qualification is £1,287.00. Excl. VAT
Firstly, there's a video to give you a quick insight into using the website and assessment questionnaires. Also before you can begin the course there's a personal learning diagnostic that will check your suitability for the assessment only programme. Please click into this and complete the questions you find there.
The Leadership Academy learning support can be accessed online, over the phone or in person. We'll be there with you every step of the way. We wish you all the best with this programme. Enjoy your learning!
This is your evidence folder for your entire programme. Simply upload evidence files and label them to ensure your assessor can easily locate them. You should also make note of which unit the evidence is linked to for each uploaded file in the notes section below. You'll see where to do that when you click here to upload your first file.
Candidates registered on this programme will need to achieve a minimum of 38 credits and can achieve a maximum number of 43 credits, which must include a minimum of 21 credits at, or above, level 5.
Click into each of the units below to reveal more information and the assessment questionnaires for learners.