Online User Guide
The full award programme includes the following modules made up of both Mandatory Units (M) and Optional Units (O):
- Unit A2 - Manage Professional Development (M)
- Unit B5/D5 - Plan, Allocate and Monitor Work (M)
- Unit B6 - Provide Leadership and Direction (O)
- Unit B8b - Ensuring Compliance (O)
- Unit A1 - Manage Personal Development(O)
- Unit C1 - Supporting Team Members (O)
- Unit C6 - Implementing Change (O)
- Unit D2a - Working Relationships - Stakeholders (O)
- Unit D3a - Recruiting Staff (O)
- Unit D1 - Working Relationships - Colleagues (O)
- Unit D6 - Plan, Allocate & Monitor Work in Own Area of Responsibility (O)
- Unit D7 - Support Learning & Development Within Own Area of Responsibility (O)
- Unit D8 - Address Performance Problems Affecting Team Members (O)
- Unit D8/14 -Know How to Follow Disciplinary Procedures (O)
- Unit D10 - Manage Conflict in a Team (O)
- Unit D11 - Leade and Manage Meetings (O)
- Unit D14 - Know How to Follow Disciplinary Procedures (O)
- Unit E6 - Develop & Implement a Risk Assessment Plan in Own Area of Responsibility (O)
- Unit F1 - Plan & Manage a Project (O)
- Unit F11 - Manage the Achievement of Customer Satisfaction (O)
Assessment Only Certificate in Management Level 3 NVQ
Welcome to the assessment only online learning programme for the Certificate in Management Level 3 NVQ. Here's an overview of the course and a few hints and tips to help you get started.
On this course, you will be assessed to the National Standards of Management NVQ Level 3 and will gain a Certificate in Management NVQ Level 3 Qualification. The price for this qualification is £1,087.00. Excl. VAT
Firstly, there's a video to give you a quick insight into using the website and assessment questionnaires. Also before you can begin the course there's a personal learning diagnostic that will check your suitability for the assessment only programme. Please click into this and
The Leadership Academy learning support can be accessed online, over the phone or in person. We'll be there with you every step of the way. We wish you all the best with this programme. Enjoy your learning!
This is your evidence folder for your entire programme. Simply upload evidence files and label them to ensure your assessor can easily locate them. You should also make note of which unit the evidence is linked to for each uploaded file in the notes section below. You'll see where to do that when you click here to upload your first file.
Candidates registered on this programme will need to achieve a minimum of 25 credits and can achieve a maximum number of 30 credits, which must include a minimum of 14 credits at, or above, level 3.
Click into each of the units below to reveal more information and the assessment questionnaires for learners.